Wednesday, February 1, 2017

TBA Monthly Wishlist - Feb 2017

It's time again for the Monthly Wishlist! Here's the project that each TBA agent would love to see in their submission inbox. If you have something that fits with the below, please check out our submission guidelines and send it over. We can't wait to read!

A fun YA romance that still has a hooky concept. I want to read about first love and romance; lots of kisses an added bonus. Think LOVE & GELATO, or LOVE, LIES & LEMON PIES - Gemma Cooper


I want reading group women’s fiction with lots of heart and preferably set in the UK; a love story that makes me cry, or something a little darker in the vein of Liane Moriarty - Sarah Manning 


I would love to see some diverse, poignant, young women’s fiction with a magical realism slant - Beth Phelan 


I’d love to see YA fantasy with high political stakes and a smart, courageous protagonist (like Kestrel in THE WINNER’S CURSE) or a YA contemporary with a demonstrably strong feminist main character. And I’m always looking for MG contemporary, historical, or fantasy that feels timeless and emotionally powerful - Molly Ker Hawn


I’m still dying for a literary novel set during the thirteen-day span of the Cuban Missile Crisis in small town USA - Victoria Cappello

No comments:

Post a Comment