Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Deal Announcement: S.L. Smith's adult suspense DICKSON PARK to Tor/Forge!


As soon as this query came in, I knew I had to have it. Compelling voice, eerie atmosphere, creepy town. Clearly, all my faves. Gotta love creepy towns.

Today, I am so happy to announce that this book has found its perfect editor: Amy Stapp at Tor/Forge. Same as me, Amy was hooked from the start and her enthusiasm for the project is kind of contagious. I hope you'll all join in on the celebration and keep an eye out for this one!


Fiction:
Thriller 
S.L. Smith's category debut DICKSON PARK, in which a woman returns to her small North Dakotan town to find the connection between her recently disappeared twin and the murder of a high school student with whom he was rumored to have an affair, to Amy Stapp at Forge, in a two-book deal, by Beth Phelan at The Bent Agency (World English).


And thanks to this, I'm swinging my door WIDE OPEN for more projects like it. So send me your creepy adult suspense and thrillers!

No comments:

Post a Comment