Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Deal announcement: Three Book Deal for LuAnn McLane

I'm so happy to announce that LuAnn McLane will be returning to the wonderful world of Cricket Creek, Kentucky, to publish three more books in this terrific series.  I've worked with LuAnn for a very long time and she is awesomely talented and an unfailing delight--I'm thrilled to see her career really taking off with this wonderful Southern-set small town romance series.  

Here's the Publishers Marketplace announcement:

August 30, 2013 - LuAnn McLane
Fiction: Women's/Romance
LuAnn McLane's untitled Cricket Creek series, to Jesse Feldman at NAL, in a three-book deal, by Jenny Bent at The Bent Agency (World English).

Please join me in congratulating LuAnn on twitter at @writerlu and also please "like" her new Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/authorluannmclane.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Jenny! I've love working with you. It's been quite a fun journey and I found my home with the Cricket Creek series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful. I love books set in the south. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete